Maharashtra State Post Office Postal and Sorting Assistants Recruitment 2014 Online Apply:
The Maharashtra State Post Office recruitment board had recently released an advertisement regarding the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants for the year 2014.
For the state of Maharashtra Post Office there are totally 1098 vacancies available for the posts of Postal Assistants PA and Sorting Assistants SA and over all vacancies will be 8243 across various states.
Maharashtra PA/SA Vacant Posts:
- Sorting Assistant (SARMS) – 170 posts
- Postal Assistant Post Office (PAPO) – 790 posts
- Postal Assistant Savings Bank Control Organization (PASBCO) – 70 posts
- Postal Assistant Circle And Regional Offices (PACO/RO) – 38 posts
- Postal Assistant Returned Letter Offices (PARLO) – 02 posts
- Postal Assistant Mail Motor Services (POMMS) – 16 posts
- Postal Assistant Foreign Post Organization (POFPO) – 12 posts
The Age limit specified for the posts of Postal Assistants PA and Sorting Assistants SA will be 18 Years to 27 Years of age as on 27th March 2014.
The Educational Qualification required for the candidates to apply for the post of Postal Assistants PA and Sorting Assistants SA will be 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education.
Apart from SC/ST/PH/women candidates all other category candidates need to pay the Application fee of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 400/- as examination fee for applying to the post of Postal Assistants PA and Sorting Assistants SA.
All the interested candidates are asked to apply online using the application registration form which is available from 26th February 2014 to 27th March 2014 at the official website of India Post.
State Wise India Post PA and SA Recruitment 2014 Online Application